A Message from Pastor Ted Fielland
Couples often use our church as a special setting for their wedding. The following information may be useful to you when planning for that special day:
- We do not require you to be a member of the church to be married here.
- We allow guest pastors.
- We have a brand new Hammond organ, a Kawai digital keyboard and an acoustic grand piano, as well as a state-of-the-art BOSE sound system. Artists are available to play these instruments, if needed.
- You may choose the chapel or the sanctuary for your wedding. The historic chapel seats 30 in pews and up to 50 with additional folding chairs. The sanctuary seats 325 guests.
- The church sanctuary has been newly renovated–new carpet and new pew cushions.
- The narthex has new tile floors.
Please call (813) 787-8172 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Of course, you are always welcome to join us during a church service every Sunday at 11:00 a.m.
Center aisle leading up to the altar
The Google map will show you the correct placement for our church office, social hall, classrooms, and the Historical Chapel, all at 210 Inverness Avenue. The main building or Sanctuary for our Sunday worship services is one block north of the office at 212 Inverness Avenue.